Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 1

25 Days of Christmas:  Day 1

Isn't it beautiful?! Doesn't it fill your heart with Christmas cheer?! ;o)

I still haven't put up our Christmas tree yet, so this is how most of our decorations look right now, stowed away in the game and general "stuff" closet. (Maybe I'll start unpacking it tomorrow... This Christmas photo challenge may be just the spur to action that I need!)

Now, try not to be jealous of my elegant storage system. ;o) The Dirt Devil-- our first vacuum as a married couple (awwww)-- has since been replaced by my wonderful bagless vacuum... and the fondue box... is kind of mysterious, since we definitely don't have that fondue pot... (I'm pretty sure someone used it when wrapping a gift for one of us, however-many years ago.) Oh, and then there's Amazon. (Of course.)

(A couple of our board games also sneaked into the shot. Haven't played Catan in a while...)

No comments:

Post a Comment